Friday, February 12, 2010

Dream's off Quiet . . . !!!




Last night . . .
I took you off sight . . .
No more holding you tight . . .
Or kiss good nights . . .
Dissolved . . .
With no more songs left to write . . .
I crawled without lights  . . .
And took me off brights . . .
Into a dream of quiets . . .

Oh I cannot flight . . .
Coz the dream’s off quiet . . .
And one more time you are right . . .
I am not might . . .
Nor can I fight . . .
So I took you off my sight . . .
But you remained there - a divine rite . . .
You made me crawl . . .
And I crawled and crawled . . .

Oh your eyes are quiet . . .
Like a blue moon light . . .
But I don’t have a right . . .
To hold you tight . . .
So . . .
Without kissing you good night . . .
I dissolved and crawled . . .
Into a broken light . . .
with a dream of quiets . . . !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .